Nicknames

les

It's great when you play limbo! Plus you are less likely to get your hair caught on lowish tree branches... ooh, and when (hopefully never) people try and kick you in the head, if you are short their foot sometimes goes right over saving your face. That's always a good thing. :)

OH my lord who plays limbo at parties, Master you must never aim for head only centre of mass (torso) maximum damege to internal organs but I know master knows this HA HA

Cheers

Rice grinder

I play limbo sometimes, only because I always win, and it's funny to watch other people fall over. :P Another fun thing is when somebody tall rests an emtpy can on their head and ... somebody ... kicks it off. That's always a good party trick. :giggle:

Thanks for that Les, that's good too. Then a good punch to the head...

Les, you are not a rice grinder, but my new water changer. :)

Limbo requires (from memory) a certain amount of flexibility which some Nanna type people seem to have swapped for things like glasses and hearing aids :lol: as for spinning gold...well gold may be more profitable but BS is more fun!! :dance:

@ les - aaahhh....wise husband you are learning to be :lol:

Shadoh,

Believe me, I've had worse (Vanessa the undresser was my un-doing in year 8 thanks to that horrible show "Hey Dad!")

Something I'm grateful for, my mother was going to call me Sara-Lee, but then the ice cream came out that year, thank god... I could have been "ultra-choc"

justaboutanything-ness

greatness, happiness, tiredness, it's all good.

melbournebetta tho, hey.... that's genius.

-nessness

After the Comedy Company show one of my sister's friends called me Beefer for years. There was a character on there that was called Beefer (or B for) Bear. As her name was Renee I ended up calling her Arfer. Worked well for us :D My initials are BB so I got all sorts of good names at school with that one.....Big Bum, Big Boobs, Brothel Boss. Gotta love teenage boys imaginations!

I screem you screem we all screem ice cream

but master you have an H! No H in tastless prodution line food for the masses only IBS through to much dairy :giggle: But on bamboo telegram they say Sara Lee have shares in Sorbent

Cheers

Water Changer

*lol* That's what I kept telling her.. Sarah with a 'h' - S-a-r-a-h. <_< No Lee. Just Sarah. :)

She even wrote Sara-Lee on my Christmas card. <_< Better than Szhra, which I also got from another friend..

Well my initials are S.L., so I think that's where she got confuzzled.

But we all love ice-cream! :P