Nicknames

les

Hi all I was just wondering about user names I know Sarahs threed on why u chose your username and was wondering how people felt when some one shortens it or gives you another that relates to maby a topic you have had with them or a place you come from and the likes for example I new a guy his nickname was marcus but i called him Adelaide couse thats where I met him and we had both partied real hard and he kept yelling ADELAIDE didnt realy mean enything just related to a week of partying.

So what are your thoughts? do you mind people having ther own names for you or do you take them as people becoming more familier with you?

Cheers

Les

People on another forum call me FBK, because that is an abbreviation of Fish and a Banana Keeper, my username there.

I don't really get called nicknames, Matt calls me Shawty, but other than him - I always just get called Sarah.

I'm fine with whatever people call me though, as long as it is said in a nice way, doesn't bother me. :)

It would depend on what it was shortened to. Probably wouldn't like BO all that much :D My name is actually Bev so that would be quite acceptable also :)

The reason I don't like Rocky girl is because it is a derogatory term in the area. A typical "rocky girl" is an over weight, under dressed, pregnant/with baby, 15-18 yo or just a dirty looking teenage or early 20's female of loose morals.

@ Sarah

whats the biscuit story? (shortcake)I am not quick as you know its the orange bus again for me. Hey Sarah you didnt get Jarrod back

@ Matty (The Mighty Mat Attack)

yes cause your tall right? I remember you saying. By the way how is the planting going and you melaluca EX?

@ Bev

Dont realy understand about rockingham I ony use locations as an indicator of who and where glad to know about the BO one although I wouldnt have used that in a pink fit.

Cheers

lES

The Shortcake thing was a joke, something nobody will ever call me again (hint). Oh, didn't realize I forgot about Shadoh! Jarrod, Les is out to get you haha. :P

Naww, it's OK.

Yup, because Matty Boy is tall.. he is also called Clerk. *lol*

Oopies, sorry Bev, I think I'm guilty of calling you BO in the past.. won't happen again. :giggle:

Mum calls me Matt Atack haha *lol* I can't find any fresh leaves, they dropped them in summer and all the leaves left in the yard don't have any tannins left because of the rain :( they arn't toxic I know that much as I have used them before but didn't document it. I will either have to wait until summer or maybe they also drop in winter? I tried drying green leaves, that didn't work :( I'm still planting!!!! The bristlenose dig it out at night! I will never ever put them in a planted tank again, they ate all but impossible to catch. If you ever set up a planted tank get royal whip tails, much better.

@Shortstack (:P) why did you tell them!!! Now they will want to watch the video!!! How is yours going btw?

@bev, were I live we call that a bogun *lol*

@ Sarah

grasshoper Im not after Jarrod he Is a Black Platnum Dragon Master (does sound a bit Kungfuish hey)Legends could be formed around it and I promise Sarah never to call you what was it? forgoten allready!

@Matt

Yes that is what we call then north of the river. Hey if you want some leaves I have been looking around and found a park with heaps of meleluca lucadendren syn (quinquinnovia)so I can send some if you like or I can run part of YOUR EX over hear up to you let me know

Cheers

Les

Hehe, did you just call the master a grasshopper?? Hehe, your in for it when she wakes up :P

it would be great if you could send some down :) how much would shipping be? We do have a reserve near us, I don't know the species of meleluaca that grows there and with all the floods and rain we had they wouldn't have much tannins left, the area floods with normal rain so it would have gone under :( you could try some to so the results are more justified :) now I just need a moggie VT girl to test on, I would try someone but hers are so well looked after they wouldn't be in poor enough condition to be "healed" lol the girl I was going to try got exepted by the popular bettas finally :$

Lol, there is a very large bogun population in Wynnum, I technically live on the fringe, one street before Manly, it's being changed though. People assume your a bogun if you say wynnum lol. Do they have boguns in other countries? In America they are called Red necks :P

@ Bev

Thats it Bev im not buying that investment property down there now god knows who will move in LOL

@ Matt atake

Hi Matty Dont worry about postage its in the intrests of science and bettadome it is the tree in quetion got the photos blown up and got a goo ID tell me where to send them and they are on ther way ok

@ Sarah

Please wake up in a gooood mode and forgive this tard this tard not see master in disguise tard will grind rice for master

@ Jarrod

Yes Dragon Master you have fry from your blacks I on the other hand cant get them to stay in the same tank together at least yours can look at each other and do what comes naturaly, but things are going to change the female has been subjude I think it was raziis sujestion and a spell or two (foul foul langege) that has done it. WOW PKs gota loveum pluky little bas####

cheers

Les

@Shortstack why did you tell them!!! Now they will want to watch the video!!! How is yours going btw?

Haven't found my Grasshopper yet. Nothing new. I didn't say it was from a video - you let that slip. :P

I don't like Shortstack either. Why do all my nicknames have SHORT in them, I'm not short. *stands on tippytoes*

Les, luckily for you, I'm not feeling very threatening in my hot pink ducky pj's at the moment, sipping my hot chocolate... but I AM A TRUE NINJA - NOT A GRASSHOPPER!!!!!!!!!!!

A True Young Grasshopper never questions a True Ninja Master's NInjaness.

Matty Boy on the other hand, is my Young Grasshopper.

Say it again, I shall release my ninjaness apon you. :ph34r:

Edited by Sarah

Nothin' wrong with us shortuns Sarah, I'm 5ft...that's it....there isn't anymore <_< . My son calls me Midget :devil: Husband calls me Dragon and has been known to make reference to "the ole grey mare" (being 6ft2 he thinks he can afford to be a smarty pants...forgets he's gotta sleep sometime...) generally as long as it's not mean I don't mind much what I get called, suffering from NannaBrain I'd probably forget anyway :blink: NannaJo B)

@ Nanna JO

I know of the danger you husband is in I once made an equine refrance to my wife once and woke during the middle of the night and she had a pillow in her hand :o . To this day she swears she was only fluffing it up. this grass hopper now sleeps with one eye open LOL