Tap tap tap...

Sarah

Kidding. :P Thanks Neffy, I was just typing up about to say anyway.. :D

Anyway, I turned the light on, and it was Tendeor, my axolotl banging her head into the thermometer!

She was like nodding her head, or banging it like some sort of want-to-be rock star.. into the thermometer with a huge grin!

It was soo funny, it was like her new toy. Reminded me of a hamster in a hamster wheel!

After another solid 20 mins of tap tap tap tap tap, I had to take it out of the tank. I felt so mean doing that, she even tried to bite me the naughty thing. I don't know where in the world she gets those bad habits!

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe, thanks Rhys. I let Tenedor have it again yesterday.. big mistake. :((

To see what it sounds like, put your finger behind a glass thermometer (surely you all have one, I don't like the stripes) & nudge it against the glass. Now do that continuously for a solid 20 mins. Gah... much worse than a recorder Matt.. much worse. She does this at MIDNIGHT too..

I only read the first page lol I didn't see the others then I felt like an idiot. XD

I had a fish jump out while I was sleeping last year, gave me a massive fright. I got her back in but jumped out while I was at school :'(

Nah.. don't worry, you didn't look like an idiot.

I thought you were just making fun of Jarrod & Paul. I was wondering what they would say. :P

I had a female Betta jump out one afternoon. She was out for about 45mins, crispy dry, barely breathing. Luckily I found her in time. Sadly she only recently died, but that was due to a fight.

Omg the stone kirloo just charged me!! Very scary!!! A bit off topic but I thought I would tell you lol. And I got my id today, the photo is terrible..... :'( and me tease? Never!! Why would I do that?

Edited by Matt_95

It was wild, they get really aggro when they breed but we only have 1 cranky one.

Those Asian ones look pretty good :D but I would rather buy off someone anyday. If I go to china we are going to fish street!!!!! I just had a 9 year old ask me to play Justin bieber on my trumpet lol

I'll take pictures, mum doesn't want me to go.

Great minds think alike eh. I like cat empire, powderfinger, katey Perry, train stuff like that. I like pretty much everything but Justin Beiber, short stack and scremo. What do you like?

Oh and I went to the powderfing farwell tour :D

I'm pretty sure my mum wouldn't like me going to China either.

Hmmm... I like Paramore, Angus & Julia Stone, Brooke Fraser, Florence & the machine, Muse... sometimes classical/instrumental.. can't stand Justin Bieber, short stack or scremo either, very annoying. Have to say Cat Empire annoys me too. :P

Never been to a concert before. :o