Tap tap tap...

Sarah

Just had a flick through one of their albums.. I think it is mum's.

Anyway, nah.. I don't like their voice. Sorry... wait, did you just say OMG?

What is your favourite song of theirs? I'll have a lookie at it, maybe I'll change my mind, but probably not.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, oh my gosh. Not the other one, it isn't Christian. I don't know the names of them all but hello hello is good, there's one about bennies I mostly know the instrumental parts lol. Utune the sound and light are waves song and watch it!!!

OK.. thanks. Popped an album on my iPod, will listen later. NOT PROMISING I'LL CHANGE MY MIND THOUGH! I'll go look up the songs, but like I said, I very much doubt I'll change my mind.

There doesn't appear to be a song called the "sound and light are waves"..

Are You Christian? There are 2 different singers. I like the brass parts. All are threads always end up as conversations lol. I only just noticed haha...... :)

I think it might be under "the sound and light show, it is a few down it has a red/purple icon.

Nah, I bet they listen in and wish they were as cool as us :P here is the thing http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=AU#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=RBOafayTYgM it's stuck in my head. Now I'm going to listen to Lilly Allen. Do you watch glee?

Did you know sound and light are waves? :P are teacher shows it us to is heaps lol

Haha.. what am I looking at? I thought it was a song..

I bet they listen in and wish they were as cool as us

You know what - your right! *lol*

No, I don't watch Glee. Not really into musicals, I don't watch much TV anyway. :)

Ahh.. I really don't know what you mean. Anyway, you aren't going to convince me to like this band.

I hate musicals when they just randomly break into song though.....

Same, have never watched Glee, kinda why I stay away from it. :embarrass:

< -------------- 2000 posts! Well, 2002. but I missed it. :(

Yay me! :cheer: Wonder if I get a prize.... :rolleyes:

OK, 2001, that last bit was supposed to go into its own post. I can count!

It's terrible lol, and my iPod changed utube to urine lol. Cat empire I like and the sound and light thing is one of those corny educational songs. I like Glee because they don't just break into song there is always a reason and the music is really good.

Grats!! :D what am I up to? The iPod version is stupid, you can't see any of that.....

Yeah, noticed that, never mind though. The other day I told Shadoh not to be absurd, but told him he was abusive! :((

Thanks, you are up to 225. :)

OK, I was under the impression they randomly broke into song..

Edit: What is the iPod version Os AAQ like, compared to the computer?

Edited by Sarah

On the main screen you only see the forum titles and last post time but not the poster or topic. In the topics you only see the posters name and avatar. The profiles you don't see if you are active, location, what you ate viewing and status updates.

Just to get this clear, you know I don't like that song at all right? I get the impression you think I do......

That was strange, forum cut out for about 5mins there... only AusAqua.. all good now though.

Ahh OK then. Thanks, was just curious. I have only been on here on the computer. :)

OK, I thought you liked the song. All good though. Wait.. ah.. what song was it again? Haha.. I never found it.. :embarrass: Still don't like the Cat Empire, I don't believe I ever will either. :P

I noticed that to. I wonder why.

I much rather the computer version. You can change it but it makes my iPod crash sometimes.

The one in the utube link lol on the previos page. Haha ok I won't mention them again. Do you like rocky horror like timewarp and stuff?

Edited by Matt_95

:( You missed out on the Snow White Dragon PKs, & the Cool Candy PKs. Shame.

I don't really listen to Tineworp, never heard of it. Don't like the sound of Rocky Horror.

Not going to listen to music now.. maybe tomorrow. Plllease don't meantion them again, I'm not going to change my mind.

Really ahhhh!!!! Are you teasing me or are you serious? I'll go check utube in a sec.

I ment Timewarp, it is from the musical Rocky Horror Picture Show from the 70's. Some of them are a bit explecit. Though.....

Your right I did :( maybe she has more at home. It's probably a blessing in disguise, I'm supposed to be saving but still, they were stunning. Maybe I should order them of aquabid. I can't set up a profile though.

They were really pretty! Lets hope somebody from the forum got them, so we know who to get fry from. :)

Um... I er.. was listening to Cat Empire.. and they either bored or lulled me to sleep... but, oh I can't believe I'm saying this - are OK.

I guess if I think about it, all music I like I hated when I first heard. For example, my friend likes Angus & Julia Stone, so I got her their CD she wanted for her birthday. We were listening to it, and I thought.. why does she like this, it is hillbilly music!

But then I discovered I had some of their songs on my iPod, so I listened a few times a decided I did like them. I have soo much music I don't even know on my iPod, really have to clear it. Still space though, so it doesn't matter.

Anyway.. yeah, I guess they are alright.

GAH, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!?!?!

Please, don't do a touchdown dance...

YAY!! :D the lead singer also formed another band called JAckson Jackson.......

Haha I fell asleap listening to Rocky Horror Glee version :D . I have Oliver tonight untill 9 :( what songs do paramore sing? I don't think I like them but I'll download a couple of their songs and see :D

Well I'm not going to look at Jackson Jackson, can't do two bands in the same week, that's just overload! *lol*Nah, not really, still not looking though.

Um.. they sing a lot of songs, not sure if you will really like them, but I said that before though eh?

Some of their more popualr songs include: Decode, Misery Business & Ignorance. I bascially like all their songs though. No trumpets in their music though. :D

Oh yeah... the album of the Cat Empire I have (well, I think it is mum's, not sure).. is So Many Nights.. is that a good one?

Did you see the thread Busman started?

I like them better than Cat Empire but it was just a one of thing he did with his Girl friend.

Do they sing a song and at one point it goes "cause you are the only exeption"? it's prett big at my school but I've never bothered to listen to them. Can't say I've herd of the others though.

I just did lol. Should we use it?

Oh and I like their first album the best but the song So Many Nights is my favourite from that album.