A camera was left unattended...

Yanagi

So yeah, a camera was left unattended... My dad's nice one, that is. Not that I have any idea how to use it. I 'borrowed' it anyway. :)

coppers.png

Three copper boys from Kermadum. Sorority tank with the rest of the juvies is too tannin rich to take pictures. I wish I was joking.

Typical.png

My Cellophane/white Trad Plakat. He wasn't sure what to make of the camera.

bloodyfish.jpg

I couldn't get a clear pic of his other side, but that's the black patches that are developing.. Thanks, marble gene. :censor: The other side is worse.

Lemonpeel.jpg

Really bad pic of Miss I-Can't-Stop-Moving, the lemonpeel angelfish. Weird marks on it is actually the glass. Badly needs an algae clean.

Velvet.jpg

And this is what velvet looks like on a cellophane, sibling to the above male. This one particular fish is extremely prone to it. :devil:

Have 2 more pics.. Hit the photo limit though. :P

Thanks. I thought it would be useful to someone to get a pic of it. The camera doesn't like taking photos of black fish, so I couldn't show how bad it was around the gills of my copper HM boy. That female keeps spreading velvet throughout my barracks.. <_< Luckily it's only effecting the two beside her and not my PK boy, or my new Delta boy 'Spunky'. I know I said no more dragons but he was too awesome to let him sit in a jar and rot until somebody bought him and stuck him in a bowl...

Spunky.pngSpunky2.png

Edited by Yan

Great pics there Yan. The coppers are beautiful!!! My coppers from Kermadum arrive soon. I can't wait!!! Your dragon boy is nice too :) I wouldn't have been able to resist his charms either... As for the black patches on the cello, I know what you are going through. None of my cellos stayed clean. Would be nice if it was a clearly defined pattern and not look like they rolled in the dirt (mine, anyway...)