New tank finally arrived

Abby

ok so after an entire month of building (and being screwed over for three weeks by the first builder) my 8 bay tank is finally here!

My young girl Tamina died on friday and was replaced with a little ct i named louie. valentines day arrived and i picked spongebob up for my own valentines day gift ;)

so now i have:

Dastan

Nero

Benny

(whos eaten most of his tail and dorsal)

Melvin

(who destroyed his dorsal)

Sponge Bob Fish Pants

Louie

The Tank:

IMG_4829.jpg

IMG_4568.jpg

IMG_4571.jpg

IMG_4573.jpg

IMG_4576.jpg

Some other pics to enjoy:

Sponge Bob Fish Pants tail

Loving the blue iridescent LOL

Melvins beard

upon putting these too in QT divided tank for both tail biting this is the face Melvin pulled at Benny LOL

Louie

Louie's tail varies from see through to aqua with black around the base

Louies see through blurry tail

louie top shot

Ill post more later :) Enjoy!

OH should mention:

My bf will be putting an Eheim Classic 2215 on as soon as he replaces the impeller, so for the moment its got two aqua one (clear view 100, and a clear view 280) with an aqua one heater 100watt. Temp lighting is a two foot aqua one 18watt T8, it will have two led lights put in by my bf in two or three weeks.

Looks very good! Hope you have great success with this tank. Looks very solid too!

I saw that and thought; "I can breed a lot of killies in that!" :devil:

LOL my partners setting up a reef tank and was like hrmmmm im like NOOOOOO -shakes head- lol

Sarah, ita between a set of draws (clothing) and plastic draws (paperwork) but i woud love it as a display tank and it will be after my barracks are up ill put my pretty fishies in it :)

yeh they are having a blast. next pay I'll add gravel and more plants Melvin may get some sort of cave as he hides UNDER his java moss lol its funny to watch him squirm under the moss.

All apart from nero he wasnt too happy in it so i returned him to his critter container. when the new filters on the 8bay ill put a filter on nero if hes happy as a pig in mud in the critter container then so be it. ill try him again in the big tank in a week or so

@ busman: Not carding im planting. Cant card the tank. Nero's not shy he was a little intimidated by them where he is now hes happy just to watch it all. When my barracks are built i'll spread them out a bit more maybe slip some ladies in the spare bays to mix it up a bit.

@ Yan: Yes yan, currently the flows off two small filters, when the eheim is put on it the rain bar will be pointed down at the base of the dividers to push the water through..... i know your all going to ask what happens if one gets sick, they will all be treated as well. because they have all identical water conditions if one were to get some sort of sickness then id be doing preventive medicating on all other tanks due to they all get same food, water and everything.

No more fish are entering the 8 bay for a few weeks, Ive bought some fish off kermadum, and the two males will stay seperate for a few weeks anyway until i know the filter can handle more fishies. the ladies will be split between the three remaining tanks.