Ohhh! Knickers!

GoldenGirl13

:( Well that just serves me right <_< all that bragging about my lovely YoYos and now I'm treating them for Ich...very carefully. And at the same time I have 2 guppies racing each other to give birth and the rest of the tank divvying themselves between the 2 Mums to see who gets the freshest fry for afternoon tea :drool: I have decided that Danios are nasty disgusting little creatures and the sooner they're gone from my tank the better. They don't even wait for the fry to be born! They are literally ripping them from the mothers :eek: I have just dumped (rather unceremoniously I might add) my poor Red boy and his cory mates in a bucket (with heater/filter and some tank water) and practically flung the mothers in the Betta tank. Sometimes there's a lot to be said for not quite doing things the right way and having the same H2O paras across both tanks. God help me when this is over and I have to sort 'em all out again :blink: then I'm gonna gets me some Danios... they seem to have forgotten I know a very hungry Oscar :drool: Jo

Sorry to hear about that Jo.. I didn't class your post as bragging, you were just as excited/happy as any of us would be. :)

Hope they pull through. I recall you said they were in quarantine, so that is good.

Didn't know that about Danios! :eek: We just brought 5 zebras, they are only little though.

I hate Danios. I mean I loathe the bloody things. They're nothing short of parasites. At work, you can barely catch anything else that might be in their tank because you have Danios swarming in and around the nets. They're only slightly worse than Guppys. :devil:

Okay, rant over. *lol*

Sorry to hear about your loaches, that sucks. At least you're smart enough to QT first!

Well drama over, all back in rightful tanks and my friend has a well fed Oscar! Husband came home to find Marineland in complete disarray and me in tears, so sorted out the mess, put 5 fry from each birthing in the breeder net in the main tank, packed my bags and took me to the shack for the weekend. Son looked after all my babies for the weekend and we came home today to find all is right in Marineland (dont know why he calls it that, they're bloody freshwater fish!!) and 10 little babies are doing well as are 3 little YoYos. All good now :bighug: Jo