Fishchicks visit today

briztoon

Ohhh I saw lots of feesh. And took a few photos as well, but this site will only allow to load four at a time.

African Bush Fish.

009.jpg

Thomasi.

021.jpg

Some funky little African that I forget the name of.

013.jpg

Apistogramma sp. Masken. This pair has spawned in the flowerpot and female is guarding at the moment.

018.jpg

Masken pair again.

020.jpg

Scarlet Kribs.

012.jpg

Nannostomus trifasciatus, three line pencilfish.

015.jpg

True Siamese Fighter.

007.jpg

Imbellis cross Splendens Fighter.

006.jpg

Nice pics.... love the colours of the sushi... mmmmm.... rice.... seaweed.... betta...... mmmmmm...... :drool:

what cichlids did you see there?

Happy to take requests from people for photos when I can. So if I'm heading in, I'll let ya'll know and you can give me a list of what you want photographed. There are seriously a lot of fish in that little shop.

Sushi's colours are better in real life. I don't generally like the line bred, long fin Bettas, but I really like the Sushi pair. Just as well I don't have tank space for them.

Little squirt and I got kicked out of the house today for a while, so we went back for another photo shoot.

Red Sea HM Plakat

004-1.jpg

Red Dragon HM Plakat

022.jpg

021-1.jpg

Blue HM Plakat

023.jpg

The Red Sea Plakat looks even nicer here than in his video. Good thing I'm broke this week, or I'd be running down to get him and the Red Dragon!!!

So jealous ... I think I am going to move to Brisbane

Hey Bec, you do know someone ships fish to Melbourne...

The Dario Dario are already all sold.

All people have to do is email someone and give her a list of what they would like and someone will do her best. The more people after one particular fish, the better.

I couldn't get a decent photo of the Sewellia lineolata that are in store at the moment.

Edited by briztoon