Giant Purple Marble Halfmoon Plakat Pair

Neffy

Oh yes i did :D most perfect fish ever !!

Im amazed every time i see him the sheer body mass on this guy he is HUGE !! and i only have terrible photos to show !

Next to my coburg "giant" put in the close up for less blurey shot cause hes a pretty nice fish as well :D

so here he is next to a normal sized halfmoon XD

Edited by Neffy

Thanks everyone :D yea he is huge i dunno how they got them that big selective breeding ? mutant gene hehe who knows XD

Yes i will be setting him up this weekend to start conditioning for a spawn :D I also want to breed the girl to my coburg half giant afterwards.

Good luck! I actually saw these for sale and said to myself... whoever gets these are going to be SO LUCKY!!!

Does this happen to be a picture of the female? I was looking in my Betta folder and saw the picture and was like "now I'm SURE someone just brought a Betta like that!"

Not sure if it is actually yours, but I think it is.

pink.jpg

No actually I don't think it is... yours doesn't have a face like that. Sorry.

Yea mine have very yellow faces

but WOW shes amazing !!!!!! <3 if i breed my girl to the half giant i hope the fry end up with a more red face and the marble butterfly pattern of the girl :D :D just like that photo!

Edited by Neffy

hahaha XD I am a collector of pink bettas thats for sure ! I have 10 that are pink/purple rofl ! + my orange dragon who has a little peachy pink colour to him. I think my collection is complete for now, i wasnt going to buy anymore untill i saw this pair but now i think i definetly shldnt get anymore or ill never get round to spawning all the ones i have !