Thermal Heating Pictures

Sarah

These photos show the heating in the Bettas bodies, and also the coldness of bubblenests.

This is a photo of my BF VT male Strawberries & Cream. The red in the background is his heater. :)

StrawberriesColour.jpg

This one is a photo of my CT female Cherry. The green across her chest is part of a plant. She doesn't have a cold heart (...hopefully...)

Cherrycolour.jpg

This is a photo of a bubblenest. The red at the bottom is my CT male Blueberry -

Bubblesnestcolour.jpg

Interesting isn't it? :D

Thanks Sarah, that's really interesting. I'd have thought the nests would be warmer than that ... heat rising etc. I'm surprised the fry don't need to be kept warmer.

The tank that this nest was in wasn't heated. I'm not sure if it would make a difference, but I think it would. When the next nest is blown (this one pooped), I'll see if it is warmer with a heater.

Lolz! Ipods cannot detect heat :lol: You need some fancy equipment to take thermal heating pics, this is just the ipod changing the colours :giggle:

ps. Didya hear they also took the word gullible out of the dictionary? :dance:

Edited by delyall

Lolz! Ipods cannot detect heat :lol: You need some fancy equipment to take thermal heating pics, this is just the ipod changing the colours :giggle:

ps. Didya hear they also took the word gullible out of the dictionary? :dance:

Hahaha! You won't get me with THAT one! I've heard it before... my cousin uses it on me all the time... not that I'm gullible.. <_<