The Trio

Em

These 3 little darlings arrived a week ago, they're still settling in but I thought I'd share the first photos with you all

3990502437_acc873a4d9.jpg

Black Tiger (f) Lutino Red and Lutino Tiger at rear

3991258774_128d4bef13.jpg

Lutino Tiger

3990501467_92c816a9a1.jpg

Also finally found a setting on my old camera that lets me get clear aquarium photos without the flash... the marine setting :hug:

Edit to fix links and change name from Albino to Lutino (got my terminology wrong)

Edited by Em

As far as I know Fishbites true albinos would have red eyes where as lutinos are pale but don't have the red eyes. These guys are settling in well, the lutino tiger is a real pig and gets to the pellets first but the others are slowly adjusting to life in a new tank

• 1 month later...

Got some updated photos of the trio. The lutino red is by far the biggest and the little tiger is the smallest, you can see in the photos that he has some scales off one side and his fins are a bit torn up but I don't think it's fighting as they've been all happily swimming around and over each other since I got home. The red is a bit of a pig but the other 2 still get their share of the food.

4170644570_9a2382b6c2_o.jpg

4170644934_479168b866_o.jpg

I just love the little tiger in this one.

Waiting on the glass lids for the big tank but hopefully we'll get them in there by Xmas