Gold Endler Photo

JUNGLE

To keep the Guppy thing going after Bluegrass and Redgrass here is a lousy pic of a pair of my Gold Endlers.

P9110051.jpg

The generation after this are white rather than gold...females too!

This was from a red albino x gold endler....all the fry are white.

Males are metallic white with pastel pingu or magenta patterns.

Some show the pattern of this gold pic,while others are like fluoro electric snakeskin skeletons.

I have crossed Magenta,Pingu and a few other strains with Endlers.

They are so hard to get a good pic!

No these aren't from Dallas' stock (SKG) . The ones from the meet don't have lyre tails. Dallas' endlers tails are clear/unmarked, but their bodies carry a lovely purple/indigo element that I would really like to see on these guys. I must get a decent camera - that pic does not do these guys justice - they have brilliant flouro lime and yellow markings that can't be seen at all in that shot. If I can get a better photo I will post it. Cheers Lisa. :):(:fish::fish: :fish:

This is turning into an awesome endler photo thread!!

JUNGLE, good to see you up and about again mate. And making trouble, by the sounds of it :lol: Beautiful golds!

Brad, I didn't know you had some endlers already! They are beautiful. Dallas' fish came from me originally, and I got them from the LFS. They have stabilised a bit now, particularly at Dallas', but they threw a great variety of forms for the first few generations. The original fish had bottom swords, and smaller black marks on the body.

I have another line of endlers that have alot more black and red, I will have to get my camera out and add to the scenery :)

Yes Mike, start a clickin', we'd love to see more pics! If one day I give some endlers to you they will have travelled a "full circle"!. The endlers that I have came from four or five (hopefully) unrelated lots. I wanted to ensure a varied gene pool from the outset. Presently I have at least 20 adults and probably 60 or more fry up to a month old in grow-out tanks. The male fry are lyred and colouring-up very nicely, though as I said, I would like to see some deeper purple in there and wickedly tall dorsals on all of them. A few of the adults may have come from you Anthony - via aquaristic? - Cheers, Brad.

I got my original pairs of 'normal' and snakeskin endlers three years ago when they first arrived on the scene.

After that,only males were commonly sold and these mostly came through Bayfish.

Some of my crosses with normal guppies have resulted in Purple metallics with the unmistakable ENDLER LOOK.

Fry that are just starting to colour-up are looking very unique and hold promise of a whole new look for Guppies.

They are very busy liitle creatures and display all day long.

Makes some of the American type Delta Tails look clumsy to me now.

Again,I think we are far behind the Asians in taking advantage of the new gene pools.

Google Gold Pisces to see some nice ones.

Also Aquabid and Thai Guppy Community have great photos.

Guppy Designer and Guppylabs both have great info.

• 4 weeks later...

Hey guys i love the pics

Endler's are awesome!

I really want to start breeding them but i'm having trouble getting them in Newcastle would any of u guys ship them to Newcastle? If so could u let me know how much u want for a couple of m's and f's?

Would really appreciate it

Thanx Aaron

Hi foxtail, at the moment I don't have any endlers for sale, but If you want "P" class endlers, (those which would appear to be the real mcoy, but are without authentication/paperwork) I would suggest to contact Jeremy on this forum. His user name is endlers eclipse. For your interest and reference here is a link to relevant postings. Cheers, Brad. :);):((:fish::fish::fish:

http://ausaqua.net/forum/index.php?showtop...amp;#entry93315

Here's a link to the endler's livebearer website and forum for your perousal...............

http://endlers.webs.com/elbguppyhybrid.htm Cheers, Brad.

Edited by Brad