ID this VT please...

Mango4Jade

I went to my lfs today and found some nice new VTs. They only had two which caught my eye. I usually dont purchase LFS bettas because for the same price I can prob get better stock elsewhere. But these two just caught my eye. Do you remember a thread I started before about new colours appearing in VTs? Well these are one of them. I only selected on of them as it has a clear orange body and the other had black markings like a pine apple. Well here are some images I took at the LFS today.

Posted Image

Posted Image

And the specimen I purchased:

Posted Image

Mango <_<

I know a couple aquariums and pet shops that have had orange spots. I first noticed this colour about a year ago, the first ones I saw had really heavy pineapple markings through them but now you can get ones like yours. Burwood Pet's paradise had a nice one once, real stunner, but none this week. They are leaning more towards CT lately, some pretty darn good quality ones too!!! DR, Single ray, cross and Y rays, marone white BF, marbled. Mostly red and blue colour CT but on occasion they have other colours too. They had some young female cambodian CT bettas, with a bit of growing up they'd make good breeders for anyone that's interested in CT.

Archived