Hello everyone...

argylebetta

Nah sorry mate Rob.. Fish is going to be auctioned off ;) But I'm not averse to bribes.. ;) Argyle, your fish are fairly safe. CTs are lovely to look at but I seem to have a knack of making their rays curl.. :eadshake: :thumbs: :)

Hi Serkan....thanks. Yeah I only have 1 male and 3 female HB's plus 17 fry. Oh and these two which I hope to get girls for soon, maybe tomorrow.

Posted Image

I have'nt kept guppy's for ages but decided to get a few a while back and find they mix real well in the fishroom with betta's, water changes and feed etc, the thing I really like about them is the instant babies. When I shelve out the fishroom better I'll have room for more guppy tanks :Drunk_Buddies2:

Hi Phil....thanks a heap. :D :D

Good morning Liz :giggle: Thanks. He was a great little bloke Mouse....my favorite fish I reckon. I had to put him down two weeks ago due to a bad growth in behind his stomach. I should have acted a bit sooner but sometimes you give them a bit more time than what you should. I'm definently hooked on PK's after him and hope to get a few soon.

Archived