Wats The Go With This Tail

dracon

ok guys n girls

i was given this betta today CT i guess only thing is he only has rays on his anal and dorsal

are they yet to grow in on his tail or ..... (this would be where you all come in lol as im clueless)

cant see no damage to tail and there is a comb edge to his tail he is verry active and seems healthy

wats the go

Oh yeah, that's true. I had some fish like that last year. Forgot about them. I decided I didn't want to continue that line so I got rid of them all. But the webbing reductions is quite extensive on the dorsal and anal. Looks more like full crowntail rather than combtail and the anal seems kinda short. Mind you trimming fins is such a pain in the proverbial, I can't imagine why anyone would bother. So yeah, it's probably the cross breeding that caused it.

thanks all

one of my first thoughts was fin rot but when i didnt see any healing

it got me :(

some combtails will only show webbing reduction on their dorsals and anals, I've seen this often as a result of crossing ct and pk, possibly this is the case

and just out of curiosity what generation dose this tend to happen in the first,second.....and how manny did you end up with?

Archived