Updated Album

Tara

Hi Everyone

Just wanted to let you know I've updated my photo Album. Here's the Link

http://s237.photobucket.com/albums/ff217/crazyfishfamily/

Also if anyone does have a look could you please tell me what tail type you think Lucky is.

Sorry about the extra animal photo's but this is where we keep all our pet Photos for family and friends to view.

Thanks

Tara

Hi Tara, Don't know much about bettas(still learning) but hermies are my area of knowledge. I love hermies. If you get some fishing net and suction cups and hang it on the back of the tank to make a climbing wall your hermies will loooooooove it. Also I have lots of silk plants with suction cups on them in the tank and hermies love climbing on them as well. The more climbing things they have the more active they become. I have a 3ft hermit crab tank with a 4litre filtered saltwater swimming pond. they are soo cute. I say it's like having yor own alien planet in a tank.

The Redclaw was my husbands idea, When I told him I wasnt going to use it as a female community tank anymore as my females fighter's kept dying in it no matter what I did he claimed it. Any idea on whether the Redclaw is male or female.?

Ipiasente

Thanks for the idea's with the hermies it was my childrens idea they have been asking for at least a year and when my two youngest lost their fighting fish thats what they asked for the tank has only been sent up for about a week and a half. With the fishing net what type, it would have to be fairly thick so they dont get there legs caught up wouldnt it, and what do your hermies like to eat? how many could I have in a 2ft tank?

Thanks

Charlie

Archived