Things in SHELLS - 56k warning

Callatya

Phil has been bugging me for MONTHS to get more photos up here and share these guys with you so, without further ado, here are some of my critters for your enjoyment :betta:

2409180351_b656bbe76a.jpg

Not sure on the species, anyone know? I misidentified it as a female fiddler but *cough* obviously not the case now it has been de-mudded. sweet little thing, and the prettiest colour. :betta:

2409180247_9af0fda48c.jpg

No ID for this one either. It lives under the rock in my marine tank and will happily steal prawns from the puffers. It took one yesterday and I had a horrid time trying to get it back! (it was about 1/3rd the size of the prawn so he couldn't keep it all stuffed under his rock there)

2410013490_483e6c3bb9.jpg

The little fiddler tucking into some prawn meat. I'm so happy he's finally eating!! he had this for ages yesterday, just grazing away.

(more later)

2409180027_7a5055b8ab.jpg

This is Jacqulin (formerly Jacques until she was spotted in berry) hanging out in her newly planted tank. Much nicer than blue glass :betta:

2410013256_441bbe5c9e.jpg

Papillion the brown backed crab chowing down on my ferns *grumble*

2410013002_d140451459.jpg

The little striped shrimp from my salt water tank, he's such a hoot! takes on the big boys for his share of food :betta:

I've had a couple of the brown backed crabs, they ate the heck out of my plants. can't wait till I have a marine tank, I will have many shelled things, yours look great. Papillion looks like he knows he's up to no good

Archived