? about IBC Membership

Betta_Endeavours

I've been wanting to/planning on joining the IBC for many years. I'm just not sure if should join through the Australia Chapter or through the main site.

I have a small stash of old FLARE magazines I bought second hand which I'm starting to get stucking again lol. So once I know where I should join up I'll be on my way to getting my own upto date copies :dontknow:

Currently I think that they Australian chapter is sitting idle, and joining them is not really joining the IBC as they are a club in and of themselves as well as being a chapter, so as far as I understand it joining BA would make you a member of a club that is a member of the IBC, not a member yourself.

What I think I meant was you should join the IBC directly.

Shoot BA an email and find out what they are up to as well, I could be working with old info.

All membership of the IBC has to go through the parent club in America.

I am the contact for Australia. So once you join your contact details will be sent to me and I will say Hello! :)

The price has dropped a lot. If you get Flare! online it is $20US for a single membership.

Cheers, J

I didn't go for the electronic version. I'm due to get a new computer late November or December sometime. I still remember the disaster that happened when we had the data transfered from my old comp to this one. We had to have the hard drive wiped twice to get rid of spy/adware and other problems. I lost a lot of stuff and almost lost even more in a more recent problem when I found out my nero software suddenly wouldn't work.

Either way I don't mine paying the extra and just happy to finally have joined up :lol:

Archived