aquabid registration?

divy

i tried to register on aquabid cause im going to buy my hm's from there but for some reason it hasnt sent me a email with my password ive even tried to click forgotten password but that hasnt worked too

ive send a email to the webmaster but it says it can take up to 10 days for a reply and if i wait i wont be able to get my hm's on the next shipment and ill have to wait another 2weeks

oh ive also looked in my junk email folder because it says it can show up there but no luck

so if anyone know what i can do to get my password or what i did wrong please let me know

thanks for the help every one for some reason my hotmail isnt recieving all my emails so i made another account on yahoo an got my password

but its the 20th an ive been told the next shipment to aus is around the 24th so is it loo late to start biding an buying bettas ??

or should i just wait an bid next week so i have around 2weeks to bid an buy???

but its the 20th an ive been told the next shipment to aus is around the 24th so is it loo late to start biding an buying bettas ??

PM the sellers and just ask them what they've got. Search on both current and closed auctions with the aim of simply finding strains that you like that have been recently by a seller then PM the seller. Then you can send a message to the seller asking if they have any more of the same. The ones that regularly send fish to Australia will know when the next shipment is and can tell you if they can meet that deadline.

Don't worry. It will be fine. If Jodi says it's the 31st then it's the 31st. It's only a weeks difference. Either the seller or the Thai transhipper may have to hold the fish for a week. Eventually they'll all get on the same page. You can still buy your fish now. As long as you're not going on holidays or something and not going to be available to receive the fish once they are released from quarantine. I think you can confidently start finalising your purchases now.

oh ok thanks for that

i just bought a orange hm, i emailed the seller to send it to the transhipper near the time of shipment to australia and to send me what i need so i can pay via paypal

so is that what i should of done??

im still going to buy 5 more tonight hopefully so should i send a email to the transhipper now to let them know about the one i just bought or should i wait til tonight or tomorrow when ive bought the rest???

ive talked to someone and emailed her saying that i might be buying some on aquabid so ill send her a email with the details of which ones i bought

If you're buying from sellers who are used to sending to Australia then they all pretty much know what to do in order to get your fish to you. Once you've finalised all your purchases. Send the complete list to the transhipper and Jodi.

thanks agian bettarazzi your making it more easy for me i now won 2

how do i go about the paypal payments? ive asked the sellers to please send the fish to the transhipper and now how do i go about paypal payment do i ask them to send me a email with the full paypal payment or do i go some where else??

I haven't bought anything through AquaBid. I've only bought directly from the seller. They just send me an invoice and I pay it via PayPal. Have you opened a PayPal account? I would have thought that AquaBid would work like eBay, where you get an email after you've won the item and it will contain a link to pay for it. Have you checked your new email account?

Archived