gday every1

Guest powersalt

Guest powersalt

Hi every1,

i'm rocky and i use to keep heaps of betta about 8-9 years ago, in fact, i was once a breeder. but lousy 1 ;). haha. i dont really noe what went wrong at times but usually the outcome will be like ard 30-40 fishes. pretty ;) .

anyways, the betta bug has been off me for a quite a while but has caught the disease again a couple of days ago somehow ;) . hope to learn heaps from this site to improve my fish keeping ability. i'm located in sydney btw, n can any1 give me some direction to which fish store sell quality betta?

cheers

Hey rocky, welcome to the forum!

Yeah Auburn and Rockdale have some pretty good shops for nice VT's. All depends where in Sydney you are, There is a place in DeeWhy that have nice Ct's and Vt's also, but if you want anything else like HM's id say take a look in the classifieds or make a post about what your after and there should be a breeder that could help you out.

Ned.

Hi Rocky, welcome! Apparently there's an LFS in Tamworth that regularly has good stock. Hey, weren't Phil and Ned supposed to be organising a trip out to Tamworth for the Sydney folk? Yeah, right... ;)

You could go the importing route. It's a little more pricey but you're getting much better quality fish. If you're interested there are instructions in the transhipping forum. Or if you get confused, just ask and I'm sure someone will be happy to summarise it for you.

Archived