Marble Orange Dalmation?

Celeste84

well my VT has really coloured up since i got him! his body is a clean yellow, his head and fins are a nice deep orange, and he has red spots in his fins and on his head! the flash washes out the colour and increase the irid a lot :giggle: but there's not much i can do about that. the pic with his head is more his proper colours, but you never see the irid on him in sunlight as it's so weak.

not quite sure what to call him though?? i thought all three colour expressions on a betta were impossible o.0

100_5322.jpg

100_5340.jpg

sorry peter, can't see it cause i'm not a member :<

i knew that you could get a dual combo of the various "reds" through the spotting gene (hence how you get orange dalmations, yellow dalmations and red dalmations), but i thought all three colours were out of the question as far as breeder knew. the combo of all three colours is really what drew me to this fish :giggle: could you imagine that colour on a HM or CT?? beautiful :blush:

o.o i bought him from my LFS a few weeks ago, never had a chance to show any of my fish unfortunatly :<

rob, i thought about cambo, but if he was a cambo he wouldn't have the mask :drool: it's really got me confused, so i'm really eager to toss him in the spawning tank with one of the yellow girls from cat and see what we get :drool:

Archived