Dwarf Gourami

stubbskm

I have tried to keep lots of these before but they always seemed to be sick from when i got them. so i just figured they were a fish not worth bothering with. Sometimes they had bacterial infections, other times worms etc. I think just do your best to find a healthy pair and you should be pretty well right. Most LFS dont stock the females because they are just plain silver, that may be another thing that might need you to do some searching. Goodluck if you do breed them, i thought it would be interesting to do :goodo::fish:

• 4 weeks later...

Pictures are not going to be possible. I tried to get one but my camera won't focus on anything that small. :scared: Compared to the bettas, they are smaller. Also the tank is so heavily planted that finding them is impossible without moving plants around (which was how we discovered that we had fry! :) ). Was talking with a LFS owner who is also a breeder of several types of fish and he was telling me that the eggs are placed in the bubbles not between. This would explain why the bubble nest disappeared and fry appeared. I can't even tell how many fry we have, but I am hoping that it is not near the 1000 mark that I read that they can spawn.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived