My Tank And Imported Goldies

Mango4Jade

My tank is a 4X2X2 glass tank located outside. It was housing baby koi but now they are all grown up and are now living in my pond. I purchased some nymph goldies and they seems ok. After a few days later I added 2 small Ryukins. All seems well so today I added a new plant (Green Ozelot Sword Plant), 2 bigger Ryuken and 2 Black Moores.

All the Goldies purchased are imported overseas. I took my time selecting them. Especially my 2 small ryukins...i took 2hrs! I must love my Goldies :roll: The tank is painted blue on the sides, but due to the sunlight through the clean front, the algae has grown on the other sides...just like the ponds walls in the sun :scared: The goldies get natural algae from the algae walls and love munching on it all day.

Here are some pics.

Posted Image

Posted Image

BlackMoores

Posted Image

Larger Ryukins

Posted Image

Posted Image

those blackmoores bring back some memories. My father kept them when I was a kid and I thought they were fantastic. Of course you know that their technical name is Black Bogglyeyed Fishies! Well.. it is to a 7yr old anyway :whistling: I'd love to get some .. just for posterities sake.

Archived