Hello Again :)

Guest Snowbrumby

Guest Snowbrumby

Hello again everybody :lol: I was here on Saturday night, but when the site crashed, it forgot that I had signed up :D so I couldn't get back in. But I'm back now, and my daughter will sign up again this afternoon, when she's finished her school. My information again :P I was referred to this site by Najrick. We keep several different fish - Silver Dollars, Angelfish, Neon Tetras (not in the same tank of course), goldfish, etc. But Bettas are easily my favourites. I don't get a lot of spare time as I homeschool our 4 children, as 2 are vision impaired and 1 has 'learning difficulties' and the schools in our area are next to useless. I like to read, work on my rocks and teach myself Lapidary. I also enjoy watching TV, when there is something on worth watching, mainly - Stargate, House MD and Supernatural. Also watch Farscape, Fire Fly and X-Files on DVD, as they aren't on TV anymore :D We have 2 dogs, 2 cats, 4 Guinea pigs, a canary, too many Zebra finches to count and my daughter has a Cocktiel. :D

Guest Snowbrumby

Thank you :D I was more worried that I had done or said something wrong, so glad to find out it wasn't anything to do with me or my daughter :lol: Computers dislike me at the best of times, the Net doesn't like me much either! hehehehe

It's great to see you back Sharon. :lol: I'm sure you will love it here as everyone is a real laugh. But where is Monty? I thought it was great when you last signed up and you had Monty as your Avatar. I have to admit that I had to google "Lapidary", it sounds like a great hobby. Hope you can share some pic's of it one day. Najina and Pat

Guest Snowbrumby

Thank you everyone for the welcome again :shifty: Monty is back as my Avi now. I had to wait for my daughter to give me the link as it is on her Photobucket account. My Lapidary 'skills' currently are pretty much limited to cutting and polishing Agate and Thundereggs. I have been having some fun with some of the smaller stones, although I've had a few failures as well - I'm guessing that not too many people have opal pieces as part of the base for their fishtanks, it's very pretty ;) Hopefully the Net will be much better behave this weekend :shifty:

Archived