Purple Copper Pk Female

Phil

This is one i got from lisa when she sold off all her fish, this has gotta be my favorite fish at the moment. I am hoping to breed her with my Monster Plakat male, but the problem is, she flares at him, and he swims away, Where is the aggressive love? :wub:

Posted Image

Ive no idea Stefan, she was one of a pair that lisa imported. The purple copper is very nice, its not that purple you get to see sometimes on coppers, its actually purple all the time which is cool :wub:

So SHE is the girl you beat me to Phil- absolutely stunning, I'm glad you have her can't wait to see the babies. I notice South currently has an OHM male on aquabid the same colour (These were from South weren't they Lisa?) Cheers all Deb

OMG these 2 were just doing the whole, hi nice to meet you courting and it was magnificent, they are both so shiny and plakaty and intensely colourd, i so wish i could take a photo of the true colours. Plakats are the best! :rant:

Here is a photo, i am just happy to see the male flare :wub::wub:

Posted Image

monsters and dragons and regular metallic are all metallics, just the metallic is expressed different. If you look at red/gold dragons, you can see that they kinda have the same basic scaling patterning (color bodered by darker/different color) as imbellis and other wild types. :eadshake: food for thought. They might not be that different after all.

I dont think they would suit too well finnage wise Olivia, she is a plakat, but i think i have seen the pic of your male, great match colourwise though! :lol: Lisa the male plakat isnt really up for photos, he is a sulker at the moment. This is one i took a while ago, but it dosent show his fins off very well.

Posted Image

Archived