Best Betta Shops In Sydney

Em

Admin: If this is in the wrong section than move it where it should be :(( I just wanted to ask this question as my mother is currently in Sydney for a few doctors' appointments and she leaves tomorrow afternoon. She gave me a call about 6:30pm and told me she wasn't far from Kingston and did I want anything from 'SLS', which got me thinking, what are some other shops around that area that have good bettas (I would like a pair or a few :rant:) that I could send her to in her 2 hour break (10am-12pm) tomorrow? I'm sorry it's SUCH short notice, if she had told me yesterday it would be a whole lot simplier as I could've rung around. <_< That's some mother's right? Thanks for your time. Em PS. I won't be around during phoning hours tomorrow as I have prior commitments (as it always happens)

Thanks Phil. When I told her that some pairs start at about $50 I think she got a bit of a shock. Told her about St George but that's in the other direction from where they're going <_< but I said to have a look in SLS anyway, there might be a lonely male betta there looking for a home.

Thanks guys, Mum didn't end up going to visit either today, said to me this morning before she left to go to the hospital that she'd rather just give me the money and let me get a pair that I like. Suggested she look in and get me a new axolotl but I don't think she would've had time. She should be out of appointment now and HOPEFULLY on her way home.

• 2 months later...

Thanks Phil. When I told her that some pairs start at about $50 I think she got a bit of a shock. Told her about St George but that's in the other direction from where they're going :drool: but I said to have a look in SLS anyway, there might be a lonely male betta there looking for a home.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Hi, If you are interested to get good show quality bettas from Penang,Malaysia. Pls e-mail me. The members of our bettas club sell their plakathm or hm for RM90 to RM130 per fish. You can also get them from our lfs for RM18 to Rm90 each[not show fish].

Regards.

• 1 year later...
Guest i want bettas

SLS is about a 20 minute drive from St George ^_^

Parramatta has or is getting some nice bettas in but is more than just around the corner from SLS :P

hay how much can i get some raelly nice bettas in the penrith area or delivered

Hi, If you are interested to get good show quality bettas from Penang,Malaysia. Pls e-mail me. The members of our bettas club sell their plakathm or hm for RM90 to RM130 per fish. You can also get them from our lfs for RM18 to Rm90 each[not show fish].

Regards.

What is RM? Anyway I e-mailed you to ask you some question, check ur e-mail ^_^

Archived