My 1st Hm Males

stubbskm

Hi guys, I thought I would share some pics of my Red HM toddlers. The parents are from Najrick. After only getting females from my last HM spawn, it is nice to watch the boys develop. These guys will be 10 weeks old this weekend.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Hi Kerry, Oh I can not help but feel ever so proud when I see someone get babies from my babies. :) Well done Kerry they are beautiful. :) And keep watching as this red line is amazing to watch grow. They keep getting better, and better every week that goes by. Najina

Wow Kerry, Yours look just like my spawn from Reds (spawn sibs to your spawns parents) I got from Najrick. Funny thing is mine were 10 weeks old this week as well. I was lucky to get both males and females. I've also got a couple (male and female) with that cute head marking. The other thing I noticed is that the males start sprouting earlier than usual and I've had to jar most of them already. Nick

Thanks guys. All of them are in the barracks now. It was not a big spawn. I have got 10 males and 14 females. Dad loved flaring at Mum while there was glass between them. But when the glass was removed it took him a few goes to work out what he had to do. I had to spawn them 2 or 3 times. But finally I got males!!!!

Archived