Introducing Frank

melbournebetta

Shut up. His name is Frank.

He is about um... maybe the size of a one cent piece in the body - if you can even remember how big that is.

And I love him.

He came in a shipment of adult Angels and obviously jumped into the wrong/right bag - I found him when feeding the tank of XL angels (mixed bag, marble, pearl, altums)

I admired that he was holding his own in the tank of agro angels (why they were called angel fish I will never understand)

I had him in a solo tank floating in my sorority (which can get a bit feisty) but he jumped out, and now is quite pleasantly hanging around the big black angel (who is now dubbed the "bouncer" as she won't tollerate ANY narkiness from the betta girls)

There are a lot of brackets in this post. I'm sorry.

But I love frank.

IMG_2114_zpsbf0fa053.jpg

IMG_2112_zps3bdf4d3a.jpg

HI Frank

Hey Ness if you put him in a German beer glass you could call him Frank-in- Stien LOL. Good score though he dosnt look like a reject. Can I ask are you working at subscape?? and if so isnt that like letting and ADD kid lose in a loly shop:giggle: Good luck Ness I love the way you name your fish

Cheers

Les

HI Frank

Hey Ness if you put him in a German beer glass you could call him Frank-in- Stien LOL. Good score though he dosnt look like a reject. Can I ask are you working at subscape?? and if so isnt that like letting and ADD kid lose in a loly shop:giggle: Good luck Ness I love the way you name your fish

Cheers

Les

Hey Bubbles - He's a little miniature mini little iddy biddy baby Angel fish - maybe an altum?

He's a little mongrel... today harassing a juvi guppy female - CHEEKY

Les - yep. it's equal parts heaven, equal parts hell (for my plans to downsize the fish room) - I've already decided I want a big Fluval Edge to scape ! ARGH!

But I'm not just baggin' fish (which i still haven't mastered) I'll be working on the renovation - marketing and branding bizzo.

Fun! I get to spend someone else's moneyyyyyyyyy