Fight Club

les

Hear are some pics of my Fighting Plakats

The first rule of Fight Club is: You dont talk about fight Club

IMG_0780.jpg

IMG_0787.jpg

He is keeping prity tight liped

His name is Leonard Leakey Hofstadter at present he is in the spawn tank with a giant girl named Penny. at present he has built one of the bigest nests I have ever had

The second rule of Fight Club is: You dont talk about fight club

IMG_0781.jpg

This is Rajesh Ramayan Koothrappli Leonard calls him Raj

The fourth rule of Fight Club is: Only two guys to a fight.

Cheers

Les

Edited by les

Hey Lachie

What have you got planed for your Fighting Plakats?

I have two boys that have started basic training: Carding, Water swirling and chassing. they realy like it I havent had them to long but they already know that an hour after feeding I will be in there to start training with them and they will swim right into my hand to go into the training containers. They realy pick things up fast.

Cheers

Les

@ Jarrod

Ill E-Mail you a copy of the basic and advanced training that I got from a friend in Indonesia,

@ Steph

I have and I like it. I couldnt call a fish Sheldone as thats what we call one of my nephews he looks and talks just like him, its freek

@ Ness

OK is that Blink Blink or Wink Wink ?????? "Love it"

@ Lachi

I wouldnt realy call it a set up it is just tanks on racks in the garage. I also have the betta males jared and in a bain-marie to keep warm while the wether cools and most of the girl are in a serority. The guppy breeding and grow out tanks arnt heated, the Killi breeding tanks are heated but the Killi grow out tanks arnt. The betta spawn tanks aree all heated and only some of the wild betta tanke are heated. I grew a spawn outside this year in tub and usualy grow the guppies out in the glass house all year round. I will be spawning outside this summer as I think it will work nicely for the experiments made.

So as you see its not realy a set up but a mad mans paradise

Cheers

les

@ Lachie

PM me your E-Mail address and I will send you the basic stage, when you have that under control let me know and I will send the advance stage.

@ Razzi

yes you can seehow they dont differ to much. I am hopping that the giant girl I have in with one of the males will not interfear with they coulering to much. she has copper red body with red fins.

Cheers

les