my new plakats

lachie1998

Hi all

got a bunch of bettas today from jim (thanks again) was fun going through all the tanks to find the ones i liked. i got 3 plakat males and a female and my bro and mate also got afew plakats. they have setteled in real well and flaring to each other.

pics of two males as cant get good pics of the others in jars

oh im going to enter these in one of those sss meeting :D

DSCN3306.jpg

DSCN3351.jpg

cheers :cheer:

DSCN3351.jpg

zui it is them which are dark the 2nd one is pretty much black exept for his fins which are blue and he is super aggressive wich i like. whenever i look at him close up he starts flaring at me lol :lol:

hopefully i can spawn these fellas soon :cheer:

Lol Lachie... You might not want to try spawn the fellas... Maybe one of the fellas and the girl you bought. :D

They look like "traditional plakats" ... I'm guessing they arent half moon?

There was a stunning pair of traditional fighter plakats at Fishchicks. But some one from Sydney was visiting and bought them to take back with her.

026-1.jpg

There are still a one or two other pairs in store, and pretty good looking, just not as good as the above pair.

If you think they are ready BUT I would watch them VERY closely. I would put her in a chimney and WATCH. Then when she looks receptive let her loose BUT WATCH. If he is tearing strips off her segregate them