Melissa"s Girls

les

I had the good fortune of a visit from LMF and ben today and she bought with her two ammazing Betta girls

IMG_0390.jpg

I could only get a pic of one becouse the other has taken up residence at the back under Matts Lotus and nothing is going to make her budge

These two girls are from a matting LMF (Melissa) did between a Marble HM Male she imported through Jodie and an Opaque HMPK girle she got from Yatzy (Zack)

I thought I would post this pick so People could see there are other breeders over hear producing some very nice Betta

Thank you melissa for such a great gift

Cheers

Les

Hi Jarrod

Yes I do. That blue MG boy I have I want to put over one of these girls that shows the most Marbling I havent a shot of her yet. and the other girl I have her uncle an Opaque so I will try them together. These girls looked very green before I put them in the big tank and now they are as blue as any blue fish I have. I realy liked the girls father when Melissa first got him and she said I could have some fry if she got any. I like the idea of a marble line, What do you recone with the MG and Marble jarrod?

Cheers

Les

Hi Zui

They wernt a purchase they where a gift from Love My Fish LMF (Melissa) She breed them and gave me these two girls. I was very moved by her generosity and Her and Ben her husband are such nice people it always great when they visit

Cheers

Les

Sometimes the act of giving is the gift. I hope you do well with them and hats off to LMF and Ben. It is always wonderful to hear that there is still some genuine people left in the world.