New Bare Bottom Tank.

Fletch

After last nights meeting, I had one empty tank (Channoides pair went to Jennies :-). ) and a gift bag of goodies.

Sarah gave me a fake rock formation which is so much bigger than I thought. Water level doesn't even cover it. Lol. Jarrod gave me some offcuts of wood he had (love that small knob bit) plus weed and a lttle pot of crypts from someone.

I stripped the tank and saw a few fry still swimming around. Not sure if these guys will make it but we shall see.

I am quite happy with the out come. I will use this tank to hold my female Channoides untill I feed the boy back up again. Then move either one, not sure yet. Depends how many fry is in with the boy (will be the third batch he will have released).

a02b5504.jpg

af7f3735.jpg

78a32f57.jpg

Best part is I can strip this tank in five minutes and it cost me nothing. :-)

bare bottom bits will never cease being amusing for me, however I can't tell you how much I love my bare bottom

..tanks

(ah, so funny)

They really are so easy to siphon up gunk (especially if you have an apple snail on cleaning duty) and fry are pretty quick to learn to avoid the siphon airline chipstick.

Very hadsome tank, I like the idea of the bonsai pot for the crypt, I tend to hide my pot bases with hardscape so they just blend in.

Nice one bruv.

Hey Paul

Those fry still in there will love all those hidy placess you have created, I think they should thrive in it. Great look by the way but I dont Know if knob and wood should be used in the same sentance especialy when your talking about ya mate LOL:embarrass::embarrass:

Cheers

Les

I once thought I had a shelterd upbringing but Mum informed me it was a shelterd workshop. Naaaa realy I grew up in the Pilbara where men are men and sheep are nervus ( The town was called MT Newman dint even have a high school)

Cheers

Les