Pretty Half Black Guppies

Sarah

Recently acquired 4 trios of these guppies. Seems I only have 1 male left now though.. not sure what happened there..

Sorry to hear bout that Sarah,I have a couple of spare half black males left(maybe 2 or 3?)as I was thinking of breeding them,but decided to stick with the neon blues instead,so whenever your old mans free or your up my way call in and pick them up free of charge as replacements.

cheers

Most of my boys are Snakeskin/Tuxedo cross with a really long top fin and they seem to just pop their clogs with no warning signs too. The toughest ones seem to be my couple of Endler throwback boys and a couple that have a kind of Swordtail on them. Sorry you lost 'em Sarah :alright: I can't help with an explanation I'm afraid only observation. Maybe someone who actually breeds these for real (rather than my survival of the fittest and gee that one's pretty method :blink::lol: ) can help us both out on this one. Nanna Jo B-)

Thanks for the comments everyone. Ness... there is always room for a shoe eel (what am I saying.. they take up major space, and why am I trying to convince you - I don't even have one). :confused:

Wow, thanks heaps Jha - I'll ask dad. Mmmm..... (gets ideas of what else I can pick up haha)

• 2 weeks later...