Thanks Guys

les

Thanks Guys

I now have a trio of guppies a friend droped them over last night the male is what he has been working on he is a stricking orange boy and two rather large ladies for him to swim with (Ideas from Matt)

Also I am now the proud owner of a shrimp tank with plants moss logs and cherry shrimp (Ideas from Matt)

I only wanted Betta and only short finned Betta

I now have some delta dragons that I will be breeding soon (Ideas from Pauls Vids)

I am on the serch for CTS just like Busman Pauls (Busman pauls last spawn OMG)

And why becouse I joined this forum I not blaming the forum but I think the garage is getting out of hand

not realy a discusion just a thanks to you all for incouraging a person who didnt realize they had an addictive nature LOL

Cheers

Les

Hey! You're more than welcome les :bighug: we aim to encourage every-one to go nuts :lol: glad to know it's working xxxx

I started with one tank and now have 4 and am seriously thinking of applying for a job at my local LFS (a PETS place) to see if I can't bring about a few subtle changes and get a deal on a tank I've had my eye on!! :blink: addiction? what addiction? * shuffles off twitching and mumbling *

Ps: I went from one to 4 tanks in 9 months :lol:

Edited by FlameDragon

@ Flame Dragon

Hi Nana Joe would that make you the Matahari of LFS behind the enemy lines using subtle cohersion and all on the apple Isle. I realy like your plan somtimes joining them is the best way to cmake change even if it is slow it is still change

Seriusly Busman Paul your CTS came up a few times tonight whilst talking with some new friends and one may take up Betta due to a conversation about black orchid cross ray CT we dont get the likes of them hear and I think ther are a few over hear that will change that after tonight

@ Matt

Pics are you serious I have another fish shopping spree to plan I just have to find out when the stock arives at a sertain shop i know this week thats why I was cleening out the garage to make more room and I have given away most of the Betta I was going to so now I have about eightleft but they may get culled if I dont find a person that dosnt know they too have an adictive nature I am only kepping ten for my self for now but will most prob reduce that amount over time

@ MTSyndrom

Neffy said XD to day on a thread about somthing I said and I had to ask my daoughter what it ment as I thought tpeople where having bad typing errors so yes XD MTS and I am searching tonight on gumtree for a few bargainsa syes I need more tanks to fill the room I have just made HAHAHA ( with pinky to corner of mouth) oh no it looses it now

any way see ya all

Cheers

Les

Oh well Les, at least it keeps you off the streets and out of trouble. *lol*

I don't think any of us can say that they didn't have an explosion of the number of tanks they originally had when they joined the forum...

Ah Yes Jarrod

I can thank you for all your spawn logs they are like fuel on the fire I will put another spawn down very soon by the looks of it and OH No they may even have longer fins that PKs LOL

cheers

Les