Attitude. Never back down.

Fletch

Have been selling my blue/red CT pretty quick so had a bit of a swap around with fish and barracks today. Was a bit worried my orchids would feel intimidated with the bigger boys. Soon as they were put beside them the fireworks flew. So funny, about half the size.

80b4ce28.jpg

058173bd.jpg

Funny you should ask Ness. The response to the orchids has got to the point where we are taking no more advanced orders. Hopefully start supplying them in about three/four weeks. :-)

You should be right Matt. Haven't done a head count but we also dont want to promise fish we don't have. We have had a bulk order so until that is filled we are holding off. They are not all sold, that's for sure. :-)

Don't forget to save a pair for next generation. We've had such a good response from these, I think it will be worth continuing the line. If you are sick of looking at black fish, I'll do the next generation.

Nearly half my yellow marble spawn has been prebought in that bulk order, so we might have to spawn the yellow PKs again too if you are looking for a change in a few months time. Or the whites, or the greens - I have an endless palette!

Mate, settle down. Have a pill. Still got your apache CT here doing nothing still. Lol. Will keep trying this pair before I try another.

Plus I DO want to keep the orchid line going. Beautiful fish. Have never done a next gen spawn but these will be my first. Has to be as mum departed a while back. :-(

I think I took the wrong pill. So many possibilities running through my head....must spawn more to keep up demand.... I don't need pots and pans to cook with...I can eat out and spawn fish in them....maybe I could use the bathtub for a growout tank....come summer I can get a huge inflatable pool and use that as a grow out too....ahhh! betta overload....hey look! BUBBLE WRAP!!!!!! *pop* *pop* *pop* hehehe!!!!!

:rofl:

WOW at the fins on the red devil one / the one Sarah bought. I think that's the most impressive fins I've seen on a crowntail. Nice body on him, too! Not the typical long-as-a-bus look.

He's a show quality CT if ever I saw one.

The orchid is really nice too. Is he a real copper or is just funny lighting?

@Yan. He has his faults. This guy has the best look of them all. Hope his rays stay straight.

As for the orchid, he is black with steel irids. I think that's the irid color. I am fairly new to all this. Just love the look of them. I have a barracks full of them and can't stop looking at em. :-)

As an after thought,the red/blue CT guys do seem to give weight to the argument that the females form is more important than dads.

Thoughts???

Edited by Busman

Looking at this spawn, it certainly adds weight. All the good points about them they inherited from their mother - tail shape/spread etc. The bad, came from the dad - curly rays

What you have here mate is the old school half suns :D