Fish i've owned in the past...

momo

Hi All,

Just some of the fish ive owned in the past.....oh my how i miss alot of them....if only we could have everything in the world....

Enjoy, sorry about pic quality, some of the photos are quite old....

tiger.jpg

pbassrs2.jpg

royalrs1.jpg

IMG_1764.jpg

IMG_1192.jpg

more to come, stay tuned!!

Hey mate, you have found my weekness, catfish. You still have these guys? Beautiful.

Have you got a pair of the fish, third from the bottom. My mate has ONE only and can't find another. If it's the fish I am thinking about, about $850 each.

Wow they're beautiful!

Bussy, I'm with you, I've had a catish thing for a little while now - once I even acted on it, threw several hundred dollars at a large catfish that the guy in my LFS said would go fine with my XXL show Ruykins.

Shredded their tails in 12 hours... oh how i did cry.

Little catfishman had to go back from whence he came, I think I probably returned with a betta barracks and several CT's instead.

They are just stunning!

-Ness

I love me a nice Blue Ram. :)

I saw some chunky, young, big, "my style" rams today...so tempted, need to resist the "force" until after reno's

Hey mate, you have found my weekness, catfish. You still have these guys? Beautiful.

Have you got a pair of the fish, third from the bottom. My mate has ONE only and can't find another. If it's the fish I am thinking about, about $850 each.

That's a L191, common name dull eye royal. Only had one as a display fish, dont think it the type of fish that you could breed in tanks.

The L numbers look fantastic. Can you tell us which is which? And what's that very first stripey fish? He looks HUGE!!

First fish is an indo tiger (datnoid), not huge fish, in that photo probably about 28-30cm.

il run through the catties:

1st post:

1st: L190

2nd: L278

3rd: L007

2nd post:

1st: mixed bucket, L134, L200, L190, L191, L273

2nd: L191

3rd: L014

4th: LDA33

Wow, you must be loaded, peacock bass, datnoids, L numbers and everything! Beatiful :drool:

Michael, it's a royal panaque (speling?) I'm pretty sure, some sort of panaque anyway.

Loaded? LOL you mean very poor after some of those fish! if i was loaded i would still own them all!

Round 3 :)

L333

DSCF3849.jpg

DSCF3826.jpg

hmmm....how many can you count?

DSCF3759.jpg

DSCF2866.jpg

DSCF2831.jpg

Edited by momo