Meet Betta X

shadoh

After a lot of procrastinating over the decision, this is the female I have chosen... Meet Lady X...

SkyJewel2.jpg

I have chosen her due to the fact she has the most amount of dragon scales and looks so much like her mum.

Of course, plenty of everything else. What I meant was that no male had the same colour/pattern with the dragon scales and metallic blue like Lady X and the girl you have. I think Sunnylass got 1 or 2 girls that look like that too...

He just loves AB, and can't get any more fish so is pestering people to buy for him. I'm not budging so he goes to you because, well.. we all know how you are with AB. :blush:

Edited by Sarah

I think this pair have spawned in the early hours of the morning (or perhaps last night as the thunder was rolling in the distance, like my dragons) The male has a HUGE nest under an IAL and won't budge. The female is now hiding behind the filter. I have no way of seeing if there are any eggs, so I'll just wait and see if I have tails in a day or 2. If that happens, I'll start an official spawn log :D

From the way these two are behaving, I'd say this pair has spawned. Male still guarding the nest, female still hiding behind the filter and being chased back in there if she moves.

Edit: Coaxed her into the net with a bit of food and moved her into the barracks next to the black dragon female I have just removed from the spawning tub. Very minimal damage - a couple of nips out of her fins, but nothing that won't grow back.

I'll be keeping out an eye for tails in a day or so...

So excited - this is the first spawning between a pair of fish that I have bred :)

Well done Pops!

Just one thing there old man... Next time you go and check that spawn tub, can you turn the volume down on those creaking knees... Heard you bending down to check on them from here in Sydney!!! Oh, and the moaning as you tried to get yourself back up...jeezzzz!!! Lol

Edited by paul