3ft tank revival.

Fletch

Well, after six months of neglect due to my mad betta breeding learning curve (bloody steep, I tell you), I really had let this tank go. Had a few losses but the weed was horrible. Too infrequent doses of nutrients and it went down hill quick. Got to the stage when I walk in, I noticed it and got annoyed. Wouldn't really look at it again.

Had good intentions of nursing weed back to health buuuuutttttttt..............got impatient. I know, not like me. 

So, went and got new weed, pulled all old weed out, threw most out, rearranged tank, replanted and this is what I got.

376f8a17.jpg

d3f98e95.jpg

da54f0fa.jpg

Got some more if you let me 

Looks good, you nedd a splash if red though, I can bring round a tiger lotus if you want it when I get the leaves :)

Actually I'm not sure if I still have it, I have a. Crispus red though. I also have some Val if you want it.

No sorry, I just had a look. It's been upriated after the last trim :( it has a couple of leaves and most torts Brocken off, the crispus is outside but I will try later. Just google it if you want to see, they all look the same, they ate both red variations.

I also have chain sword.