Gold BF SD

Phil

Mick has nice chunky fish! How long ago was the pic? This guy has colmnaris - see the red on the tail end? usually the result of chewing in transit. Treat with furan or protozin. Double the salt and do water changes ever other day for a week (if in 2L or less) The light coloured guys seem to be prone to this. Cheers,J

The pic was taken last night, posted virtually right away. i looked it up and it says unusually high temps could be a cause. With the on off temps we have had, do you think that could be the cause? Will multicure instead of the others work?

Other than the wild marble, they were all sharing water so i am treating the whole barracks :blink: I put the marble in with them aswell, his colour has come back today and he is eating so something good must be happening :o Its been 24 hrs since i put the meds in and the redness has left the golds tail, aswell as his female, she had it really bad, she now dosent have the blood on her caudal and she is swimming now :o:) Sooo happy about this :)

Archived