Another 18 L tank AND birthday fish

Abby

So I have 4 female bettas in a temp tank and had to get another 15wx8dx9h 18 l tank set up for them. So its planted and pretty and begun the cycle today.

Today is also my birthday, My partner hid a betta, i fell in love with last week at lfs, in his still freshwater sump of his soon to be reef tank. he gave me a pie of books i wanted and then sent me to look at his Light (his newly installed light) and there was little Pippin, hes a masked Cambodian veil tail butterfly.

Pics:

Pippin

IMG_4933.jpg

IMG_4940.jpg

Tank:

IMG_5382.jpg

IMG_5370.jpg

MORE IMAGES ON THESE TWO LINKS:

Planted Tank Edition 5.2

(5.2 meaning; 5 gallion, 2nd tank)

Pippin

Enjoy,

Abby

Happy Birthday Abby! Pippin is a beautiful boy and the perfect birthday gift... :D

The new tank looks great and is going to be stunning when all the plants have attached to everything and grown. How many tanks do you have?

Happy Birthday Abby! :bighug:

The tank looks great, it is going to look stunning when it fills out!

Sooo.. how many tanks do you have now?

Edit: Oppies, just noticed I basically just said the exact same thing as Shadoh - I didn't copy him, really!

Great minds think alike and all that. :lookaround:

Edited by Sarah

Thanks guys, i have FOUR tanks up but ones a temp. I have Cinder, Bronxie and Scarlett (Agent 88) in the 5.1 tank which also has drift wood and plants, then Pippin, Fredrick (004) Sponge Bob, Cedric (agent 11) Dastan, Benny, Nero, Louie and Melvin in the 8 bay (nero is now living in the heater/filter section hes got more space and he can annoy the back FOUR fish instead of two lol)

Ailie, Lexi, Caela and Rayne are currently in an undivided 6 bay tank waiting on the 5.2 planted tank.

I also have two 4L critter containers and a 0.6L hospital tank if i need them for QT or anything.

so according to my partner, i already have too many. THIS all started with a tiny o.6 litre wall mountable tank for ONE fish. Pippin is my 17th betta this year, two in Jan; Dastan and Nero, 14 in feb; scarlett, Bronx, Cinder, Rayne, Ailie, Caela, Lexi, Fredric and Cedric, Louie, Benny, Melvin, Tamina and sponge bob, and Pippin in march. (tamina died and was replaced by Louie)

lol it is cause now im into the plants so deeply partners going to get another tank for plants and shrimp........

can hear the arguement now

Partner: WHERE DID THIS COME FROM?

me: Where did what come from?

Partner: THE BETTA IN MY SHRIMP TANK?

ME: OH wow howd that get there? -innocent look-

*fish eats all his shrimp*

Partner has 2foot x 18 x 18 (or something) for his salt water tank plus his sump two foot tank (where Pippin was hidden)

oh and pippin was LOVING the sump tank bf even gave him a pipe to hide in and was sneeking in each night when i was all submerged in the world of internet to feed him lol

I picked the fish last week i saw him i wnted him i said get me that, he said i had too many and no. then on friday i was reminding him on where to find the fish and then he planed the suprise part.... so not many brownie points.

the "weed" on the log is Flame Moss

thanks FlameDragon. hes settled in well my bedside lights on at 8am nd his tank lights wont come on for an hr or so but he can see sponge bob whos twice his size and hes already looking at him as if to say "OH BACK FOR MORE ARE WE"