Tenedor

Sarah

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HORRID?? Some people. <_<

Oh well. My friend's mum said the other day "they don't like the hot, they don't like the light.. so what is the point of having them"? I was like but just look at them... they are sooo cool! :giggle:Edit: She rolled her eyes and walked away. *lol*

Oh good, I thought you were putting pepper in there to 'spice it up a little' or something. *lol* .. all good though. :blush:

Edited by Sarah

• 2 weeks later...

A couple of photos from today. Sorry about the glass.. it was clean the other day. <_< And don't pay attention to all the axie poo, they mess up the tank within 15mins of cleaning it. :(

ArtGallery040.jpg

ArtGallery041.jpg

Edit: Picture links.

Edited by Sarah

Um, I think they are fully grown. Around a year is a good age.

I'm starting to think Banana is either a underdeveloped male, or a female. I'm a little confused about sexing axies. :blush:

Edited by Sarah

Believe it or not, these photos were taken when Tenedor was sleeping. :)

Cute thing actually smiles in her sleep.

Pressed against glass -

Dropsy002.jpg

From above -

Dropsy004.jpg

From an angle -

Dropsy003.jpg

And this is another sleeping pose of hers -

Dropsy014.jpg

I have more. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Only Banana gets fed in the net, I was thinking he may not like to share his eating spot.

Tenedor & Aristotle Axolotl get moved to a large critter keeper to feed, I've always done that for Aristotle Axolotl, so he is used to it - but Tenedor is still getting used to the idea of moving.

She has always had the food come to her the spoilt thing, now she actually has to do something other than open her mouth. :giggle: