Aqua one Breeder sponge filter (60) ....HELP

daniel031

Hello everyone,

Its me again. This time I am having trouble with the Aqua one : Breeder sponge filter (60).

I hook it up correctly however it doesnt draw in water through the sponge. I had put spall peices of food in the tank to see if it workd but it just sunk to the bottom of the tank not moving a cm for 1 whole day :censor: ...(I had it plugged in just so you know, im not that silly...maybe)

So can some one please help me. Once I get this working I can then look for a fishie X D

Thanks so much!

:bighug:

Dan

These are really deceptive. It won't cause a lot of current in the tank and larger bits of solid waste will still need to be manually removed. These more filter the water and harbor good bacteria for ammonia control.

If bubbles are rising from the centre, it is working. A good way to check is I add a small amount of ketapang extract at far end of the tank and you can see it spread through the tank.

You've done well. You new fish will enjoy that 13litres! :D

Have you got any plants in the tank? Don't forget, if you are going to use fake plants, get the ones with silk (fabric) leaves, as your new betta will tear his fins on plastic.

You could either go to LFS in Annerley and get some IAL there (as well as some good quality bettas :D), or order them online from Jeff and Wan (block2) - have a look at the thread here: http://ausaqua.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=6434&pid=115771&st=165&#entry115771

Checked my sent e-mails.. I've brought from someone before.

If you require leaves we have them in stock at the shop. We can send up to 30 leaves ($20) for $6.

Small lots - 5 leaves = $4 10 leaves = $7 Useful if you just want to try or only have one fish.

These are Block2 leaves, so clean and neat.

:)