Floating plants.

I love my floating water wisteria and water sprite and so do the fish.

The issue is that it seems to only gather in one side/corner of the tank stealing the light from the plants that are underneath it. I'm noticing that the plants on that side of the tank are starting to struggle a bit. :(

I'm trying to figure out a way that I can tether the floating plants to different areas of the tank, so i can move the bunch around every few days or so. That way, all of the plants will get a turn at the lights.

Any ideas?

elastic band tied to a suction cup would be my suggestion, tho the stems might break so u wouldnt want to wrap the band arround the plants just pull a few stems into the loop and it should hold them in place without damaging the plant.

someone mentioned this one for keeping duckweed in a certain place or out of a certain area...

Simply make a hoop out of air line/tubing. This forms a floating ring. Put the floating plants in this ring and you have a little floating fence! You can keep the fence in a certain area by getting creative and attatching a suction cup to it or something similar.