My First Aquabid Fishie!

kristaml24

Hey guys

Soo i finally took the plunge and got my first fish of Aquabid! a Gorgeous Blue marble HM male

Fell in love!

Im sooo excited i cant wait till he can get shipped to me from someone!

I have a pic and yeap i got the sellers permission to use the photo! Very happy and very excited

Next purchuse - the red and white Dragon i have my eye on ;)

Just wanted to share him with you guys! - I am thinking i might spawn with him once i find a suitable girl!

fishie.jpg

Hey, I almost bid on that guy, came thatttt close ... he is absolutely georgous.

I ended up with two girls and four boys and I am not sure how many are in the shipment that came in, but I got and email from the seller of the lavendar big ears boy to say he died prior to the shipment. Neer mind, can't wait for the rest to arrive (including a giant HM) ... there appears to be a few of us waiting with eager anticipation!

;)

OOhhh a Giant thats on my list as well as a dragon....... im dying to have both lol

Sorry to hear about the Lavebdar boy though.......

I have noticed alot of people are waiting........ I couldnt say no to this guy though

I do plan to spawn so your more than welcome to one or however many then lol

I will take you up on that baby offer and vice versa if I ever breed ... I have everything I need to breed, just not committed enough to actually do it. Maybe as I get more confident with fish (I have lots of pretty girls and have just bought one more as they were so pretty).

Can't wait

By the way, there was an interesting post on a blue marble that had an update recently, it was fascinating!! :(