Red Dragon HMPK

Yanagi

Hehe, red dragons are pretty much my top 'dream' fishy. I finally got my hands on one. :D

Following my theme of gods, I named him Osiris after the Egyptian god of the underworld, who dresses in all white. Fitting for a dragon, I think. :bighug:

He's very difficult to get flaring pictures of with my slow old camera though, he goes nuts (as seen in the video lol) so most come out blurry.

Osiris4.png

Osiris1.jpg

Thanks! I'm really pleased with him, especially since he would NOT flare for me in store so I was just praying he had nice finnage, haha.

:bighug: Bettasbest, go now, go~ All the good Betta will be gone over the weekend! (Why yes, I am an enabler! :P)

OMG my dream fish! lol

Yours and mine both. :P Nothing beats a dragon!

He is a pretty active fish, especially when shown a mirror or another male, heh. At the moment he's pacing the side of his tank because my ragdoll cat is terrorizing him, by napping beside it. :P

Thanks guys. :D I couldn't be happier with him.

lol an enabler haha i am trying to resist! i have a few fish coming in this week from Thailand so i will have to wait till they arrive i think! :P i think most fish at stores because they are in those small jars wont flare i think partially cause they have other males around them all the time and because its so small they arent really happy or have the room to move properly. Lucky you snaped him up i dont think he would have lasted very long before someone else did! :P

Ohh, you imported some fish? I will be expecting pictures. :P

I did get almost all of them flaring, just not him, the little turd! Black pen tip, point it at them and it's pretty fail-proof. More convenient that a mirror too, haha. I think he was just a little cold.

I knew he'd be gone if he was there another weekend, which is why I grabbed him on friday, haha.

Everyone should own a dragon. :D :P