Fishroom Shots From Skg Feb Meeting

killimike

These are some shots of Dallas Moore's fishroom. He was the very gracious host for the Sydney Killi Group's Feb Meeting on Valentine's Day, which is documented in another post.

The 6ft centre piece

P2150782.jpg

To the left of the room, lots of containers of killi eggs

P2150781.jpg

Back left corner, with some angels up top

P2150783.jpg

Along the back of the room, behind the six foot, which is on our right

P2150784.jpg

The front right corner

P2150780.jpg

Thanks so much to Dallas for opening his home and his fishroom to a pile of visitors!!

Edited by killimike

I have a fish 'closet' in one corner of the garage.

I dig the sleeping in the fishroom, that's why I love Lilli's couch in hers! Another SKG member who wasn't there last month has fish in his spare bedroom, so actually has a bed in this room surrounded by tanks!

Wow! So many tanks! This is the new fishroom attached to the house right? Not the old one that was part of the garage. Remember when we did that Burke's Backyard segment in Dallas's fishroom? Wonder if there's a copy of that lying around somewhere. We should YouTube it. :(

Yeah, razzi, this is the one at his new house out in the sticks :-D Though I think alot of the stands and tanks are from his garage at Greystanes.

I remember very well the Burke's Backyard segment! I think I have a copy lying around on CD, Greg Allen had kept it and brought some copies to a meeting a year or so ago. If I don't have it, someone else will. Burke's camera guys took hours and hours of footage, which of course they keep. The stuff of us talking is less interesting than the video of all those species we don't have now, like geryi, toddi, occidentale etc, all swimming around in these jungle tanks.

I remember you picking individual pieces of riccia out of a huge mop in one of those setups :-)

Let's not even talk about what I was like at age 11...