Newest Ct

dracon

Nice colour on him! The white only on the extended rays looks really good too. I wouldn't mind finding a fish like that at the lps!

It will be interesting to see if it's really butterfly pattern when he breeds and see if the babies end up like him at all.

the day that i got him i wasnt even wanting fish i went in for blood worms ( but i did look at them they had two )

and when i got up to the counter it was a ten dollor min on eftpos so i asked about new stock and luckly had just got some in

so i whent and got him before he was even unstocked from his bag i ended up being $2.50 ova the ten dollor limit

no not with the colour on all the fins, he is only the 2nd that i have found in all my travels and on the topic of bf

there is a shop up here that is calling bf a tail type not a colour (not compleat only on 2 fins) and cambo a diffrent spieces i had no luck telling them other wise and the sad thing is they breed them and about 25 other types of fish i might have to print off some info to give them