atisons betta food

Justin88

My Bettas loved Atison's Betta Pro from about 8 weeks old, would definately recommend it if the distributor starts supplying Michael again :whistling: What a shame your out of stock...was just about to ask for some more...will have to try to find a different food they will like as much now. Oh well back to the drawingboard

• 1 month later...

I bought mine at www.petdiscounters.com I think they're the best (the product, not the petdiscounters) :cheer: I think I like all of Atison's products more than my bettas lol. I have never used the starter though, I heard its not as great, a lot of fry reject it at 3 days to a week and half, but there are some who eat em like pigs too, so I don't know, never had it myself. But I really recommend the Betta PRO and Spa :fish:

Err, I keep forgetting that this was an Australian forum ;D I'm from the U.S :cheer:

According to them they do International orders, heres the shipping info

But then again they sell a lot of stuff, and fish food might not be an option. I didn't know about the rules they have on fish food. My mistake, sorry.

You could always send them an email and ask. I found their customer support to be really friendly and prompt.

yyou could try "new Life Spectrum - Grow" as an alternative to Attisons'.

I'm using it in conjunction with other foods and have had no problems with it and the fish seem to quite like it.

It's definitely available on the east coast so I can't see why it wouldn't be available WA.

Cheers

am using New Life Spectrum too and am having good results with colour and activity in my betta.....good growth in guppy fry....and betta loves eating them.

NLS small fish pellets are as good too.

Complete nutrition also so extras are a treat and not a necessity.

Ive got my fish food bill down to a resonable amount and the only other manufactured food i but are algae discs for my catfish.

They get frozen blood worm , fry get microworm and bbs or golden pearls and thats it for fish food. Tooooooooo easy

Archived