Hello from Brisbane

KenR60

Thanks for the comments, these Tanks are hanging on our wall ( each side of an opening ) I made them with a 50mm hole above for feeding and water changes and if needing to do any other work on them they easily lift off the wall and the Tanks can be pulled out of the frame from behind.

Hi Ken, Welcome

Hope that pond is to going to plan, you picked which natives you are going to use?

Brett (bettaman)

Yes Pond is progressing Brett, I have gotten a few Natives ( Crimson Rainbows and a few Ornate Rainbows ) from Conway yesterday. Still on the lookout for some of the long fin BlueEyes.

Oi! You can't refer to threads on other forums! Bad boy Brett! :) As punishment you guys will have start a whole new thread with lots and lots of photos about this pond you're talking about. :)

Threads? Forums? What Pond Photos? LOL

Doesn't seem the right forum for a Before and After Construction of a Pond Bettarazzi ... unless I told you I was putting a thousand Betta's in it ;-)

Yeah Conway has got some good fish. Rhads are cool little fish. I got some Pacific Blue-eyes that im raising... found 1 hour south of you, so a bit colder. There only a week or so old, i have about 40 of them and your welcome to have some if i can managed to raise them.

How many of each fish species did you get?

Yeah Conway has got some good fish. Rhads are cool little fish. I got some Pacific Blue-eyes that im raising... found 1 hour south of you, so a bit colder. There only a week or so old, i have about 40 of them and your welcome to have some if i can managed to raise them.

How many of each fish species did you get?

Sounds Good Brett, are these the long fin type? I'm still getting to understand a lot about the Natives and only started to understand that just because they are called Blue Eyes there are a few different types!!!!

I left Conway's with more then I went for ( Almost had to leave the wife there and go back for her!! ) LOL

My main Pond now has about 8 or so of each of the Crimson and Ornate Rainbows. Also brought back a few small baby Purple-spotted Gudgeons to add to my smaller pond and then a few bags of Plants.

( Almost had to leave the wife there and go back for her!! )

LMAO!

umm mine arent longfin... but I never heard of longfin before lolol. The only thing i could think of is that the pacific blue-eye up north have longer fins but then you would have trouble with temp in the pond for these.

Go to this website, gives you plenty of info on native fish.

Doesn't seem the right forum for a Before and After Construction of a Pond Bettarazzi

Hey, everyone, tell Ken that we'd love to see his Before and After Pond Construction photos even though there aren't any bettas in it. :) It's not a betta only forum. People have posted stuff about their dogs, horses, cars. It would fit nicely in the Aquascaping forum. :)

Hey, everyone, tell Ken that we'd love to see his Before and After Pond Construction photos even though there aren't any bettas in it. :lol: It's not a betta only forum. People have posted stuff about their dogs, horses, cars. It would fit nicely in the Aquascaping forum. :lol:

Thanks Bettarazzi, Question, is there a limit to the Number of Images posted in a single Post, or is there a reason I can't Post more then 5 Images?

To all that may be Interested in seeing the Photo's

I have created a new Post under General Aquaria > Equipment & DIY

Always happy to help anyone wanting to tackle a Job like this!! A lot easier then you may think.

Archived