Poseidon and splash

7buddies

I have 2 bettas. One named Splash ( I know, what a surprise :book: ) and one named Poseidon. I have had Poseidon since 10/28/06 and Splash since 1/28/07. They are both crowntails. I'll upload pics later.

I also have 3 budgies, named Jake Grace and Emma and 2 cts named Reese and Duches.

Thanks,

Stephen

• 1 month later...

Hi! Thanks for the nice comments guys. But I'm going to make a new user name (or can I cange my current user name?) because I got 2 new bettas on March 14 2008. They are females and named Maya and Layla. They are doing great. :) Oh and by the way, I re-named my budgies Jayka Grayson and Emmit because their old names didn't match their gender. I hadn't wanted to change them when I first figured out but then it got annoying calling them the wrong-gendered names. Long story, anyway I'll have pics of all my bettas today hopefully. :)

:) reading dates back to front hurts my head! Silly American dates! lol :) Stephen think you could do me a favour, just for this forum could ya put dates in the following order day/month/year eg my b'day is the 6th of april 1982 so that would be 6/4/82 THANKS hehe...seriously though it hurts my head :P

Edited by Fighters4U

Of course you are sweety!!! Everyone is welcome! I didn't mean that message to seem like we don't want you here lol...COZ WE DO!!! Just gives me a headache trying to reverse the dates is all...can't speak for everyone.

Edited by Fighters4U